Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Covid-19 Discussion (Non-Political Only)
(04-10-2020, 05:00 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: I just need to find a mask lol

There is a website called Etsy where people are hand making them since you can't get them any place else these days. They are not medical grade but that is where I got mine.  The one I bought is just two layers of cloth sewed together with elastic that goes around the ears but better than nothing and is washable.  I even saw someone that was making them with Bengals print when I was shopping for another one the other day:

https://www.etsy.com/listing/793640725/face-mask-with-filter-pocket-filter-not?ga_order=most_relevant&ga_search_type=all&ga_view_type=gallery&ga_search_query=face+mask+bengals

They might take a week or so to get and I have read that sales on elastic are running low because so many people are making them.  Just make sure you look at the seller. There are some that are being made over seas that I would not trust. I got mine from someone in Texas that is making them. I bought it Saturday and it arrived yesterday. Anyway, hope that helps.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Covid-19 Discussion (Non-Political Only) - George Cantstandya - 04-10-2020, 05:16 PM