Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Covid-19 Discussion (Non-Political Only)
(04-24-2020, 10:39 AM)grampahol Wrote: From everything I've been able to gather one essential piece of equipment everyone should probably have is a oxygen/pulse sensor, those little dohickies that go on your finger. One of the tell tale signs is your oxygen level drops way off for no explained reason. Just about anything under 90 means you better seek medical attention quickly. Without oxygen in your blood stream you die. That's pretty basic stuff, but most people wait until it's really too late..The cough gets bad, high fever, etc.  Check your oxygen level daily if you can find a pulse/oxygen sensor. They are still available online so don't wait to get one. 

I think if you are relatively healthy, anything under 95 should be looked into. I’m sure Breech can give us some insight.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Covid-19 Discussion (Non-Political Only) - michaelsean - 04-24-2020, 10:48 AM