Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Covid-19 Discussion (Non-Political Only)
Things certainly are different now as opposed to 3 months ago. I ventured out to Kroger to get a few things while wearing my mask. All the employees are wearing masks now but some of them not properly. A few had their masks over their mouth but under their nose. And one person had his on his chin not covering his mouth or nose at all. A news article the other day stated Kroger employees are now required to wear them. So maybe it is a training issue to get them to use them properly.

My dog was due for his heartworm prevention medication. He usually gets a shot that is good for 6 months. This time after calling the vet for advice he was put on a monthly tablet so he didn't have to go in for the injection. I had to call them from the parking lot, give them my card number for billing, and then they brought the medication out. As a precaution I popped the trunk and had them put it in there with my receipt. I'm glad my dog is still getting the preventive care he needs though and his veterinary clinic is using caution. So it worked out. He's due for his other shots in July so I hope things are better by then.

On another note, talk about bad timing, it seems I have a tooth that is going bad due to pain when chewing. I think it is an old filling that has started to break down from what I saw when I looked at it. I'm not too thrilled about the idea of going to a dentist even if I can find one that is willing to do the work. Having people with their hands and face that close to my mouth during this isn't something I would prefer. So I guess I'll have to see how bad it gets over time.

Anyway, things are certainly much different than they were a few months ago. I think for the most part we are getting used to it. We will probably be practicing social distancing for quite some time and wearing masks when in community places like grocery stores.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Covid-19 Discussion (Non-Political Only) - George Cantstandya - 04-30-2020, 01:22 PM