Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Covid-19 Discussion (Non-Political Only)
Had a social distance Mother's day celebration with my mom. Kind of sad in a way but glad I could at least do something. I left the flowers, card and gifts for her on her front porch and called her to say there were gifts on her porch. I didn't tell her I was outside so it was kind of a surprise for her when she saw me at the end of the sidewalk. Then we talked outside 10 feet apart or so for about an hour with my mask on just as an extra precaution. Since she is over 70 and her husband is a lung cancer survivor I wanted to be as cautious as possible. At least the weather was decent enough to stay outside for a bit as cold and rainy as it has been here recently. It was good to see her in person though and at least try do something for the occasion.

I was told last week that the VA outpatient clinic I usually go to is staying closed until at least July. Even when thing are starting to open up in the area I guess they are taking extra precautions.

Mostly things are starting to feel more normal with the extra precautions, distancing, wearing masks, etc. I think that is going to be the norm for some time. I read they are looking to open up restaurants and such with limited capacity later this month in my area. I think I'll still play it safe for a bit and stick to carry out or delivery when I want restaurant food.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Covid-19 Discussion (Non-Political Only) - George Cantstandya - 05-10-2020, 01:43 PM