Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Covid-19 Discussion (Non-Political Only)
(05-18-2020, 01:35 AM)CloeHokie Wrote: Luckily I have been working during all of this. Things in Virginia are starting to open up. Hoping we do not see a big spike and have to backtrack. Praying for the best.

(05-19-2020, 12:43 PM)sandwedge Wrote: I think you will see a spike, just because more testing will be available.

Two days ago (6 days into the planned 14 day Phase One of reopening) we had the largest single day of positive test results thus far.  The Governor has stated face masks will most likely become mandatory across the Commonwealth starting Tuesday, and that it looks unlikely we will move into Phase Two, nor is it guaranteed we will remain in Phase One if the trend continues.

Many people haven't been taking it seriously from the get go. Despite having a Stay At Home order, people have been out and about and traveling all over the place with the attitude of "I don't have symptoms, so I shouldn't have to".
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Covid-19 Discussion (Non-Political Only) - jfkbengals - 05-23-2020, 10:48 AM