Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Covid-19 Discussion (Non-Political Only)
(06-13-2020, 08:38 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: I know Indiana wants to get back to normal. Although, there are parents saying they wont let their kids play baseball this year so maybe a little over cautious parents, or maybe not. We don't know? I hear Amy Acton resigned as the Ohio health director also which is probably due to the pressure on her from citizens of Ohio (I live on the state line of OH and IN. I live in IN and work in OH so I follow both states guidelines).

Annnnnnyway, there's a part of me that says, "open up and lets get life back to normal." Then there's a part of me that says, "crap, hope nobody else gets sick and dies from this thing!"

I wish you all great success.

Pressure is a funny way of saying obnoxious work hours 7 days a week. I guess the armed guys that showed up at her house but can't be bothered to go out and defend the constitution when shit's going down for real in the streets could've played a role too.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Covid-19 Discussion (Non-Political Only) - jason - 06-14-2020, 12:30 PM