Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Covid-19 Discussion (Non-Political Only)
(01-19-2021, 03:07 AM)treee Wrote: Unless you you have a history of severe allergic reactions you should be good to go.
Not allergic to much and only time my allergies act up is the spring or sometimes big changes of weather, which blows in Northern Kentucky because it can be snowing one day and 70 the next.  
(01-19-2021, 01:28 PM)Clark W Griswold Wrote: And as I have told people I work with:  they are giving it to all of the doctors and nurses so if it ends up being deadly then we are all screwed anyways.

My wife got it (works at a hospital) and she said that her arm was just sore for a couple days longer than when she gets a regular flu shot.

Having said all that, no one on here can make that decision for you. Talk to your docs and family before deciding.

Only have one doc in the family and haven't seen any of my regular docs since Covid, but I'll check with him.

Tell your wife thanks for her work and thanks for building my confidence in getting this!  

Like I said, my family is VERY protective over me, so I feel ok when they're pushing me to get it.  Then again, my mom did say that she would have pulled the plug when I was in my coma if the guy that was supposed to tell them I was brain dead wasn't out sick, so who knows?
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: I'm Next In Line To Get Vaccinated...... - BFritz21 - 01-19-2021, 04:42 PM