Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Covid-19 Discussion (Non-Political Only)
(01-19-2021, 04:35 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Not my buddy from college, just a girl that goes to college where I graduated from, which is across the street from where I live now, and she works at the front desk at the gym where I work out.  

She's young, though, and not the typical millennial that believes in all the garbage that a lot of college kids do today.

It does give me confidence that you'd get it and sound so confident because other people have said that they'd also get it.

I wish that I could just get it now and have it be over with because then I wouldn't spend any time second-guessing it or searching the news for current vaccinations gone wrong.

The way I look at it, is there are 2 choices... Either get it or get it. By that I mean either get vaccinated or eventually get the Rona. It's not going anywhere until there's herd immunity. From my understanding, the quickest way to achieve that is mass vaccination. People dragging their feet about it are going to slow that process down. We're all sick of it, and the sooner we can return to whatever normal was the better.

The problem right now is on the supply side, but I was just reading this morning that only around 1/3 of Americans are even interested in getting vaccinated. That's not enough... Also keep your ears open, and eyes peeled because my pops wasn't even technically eligible here in Ohio. He's 77, but ended up getting his out at the Dayton VA.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: I'm Next In Line To Get Vaccinated...... - jason - 01-19-2021, 06:03 PM