Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Andy Dalton finds a new team. Congrats
(05-03-2020, 02:31 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: I guess Amari Cooper is prime AJ Green now...

Dak clearly had the better OL (we did have Whit, Zeitler, Boling), and Zeke is obviously a million times better than Hill, but Dak last year and Andy in 2015 had the same exact number of skill players voted to the Pro Bowl (I know you’re big on those to prove points).

Bengals - AJ, Eifert

Cowboys - Zeke, Cooper

The Dallas OL did have 3 Pro Bowlers in Martin, Smith, and Frederick to our 1 in Whitworth, but Whit was All Pro that year, which is the same number of All Pro’s they had (Martin).

The Cowboys only had 1 Pro Bowl starter on defense in Jaylon Smith to our 4 (Geno, Pacman, Dunlap, Nelson). And Geno was All Pro.

So outside of a better overall OL, and RB, was last year’s Cowboys team really that much better than our 2015 team? I don’t think so.

Not if you are comparing Dalton in 2015 to Dak in 2019.. not much difference when you look at what Dalton was on pace to do pre injury... In the end though the OL and one of the top RBs in the game makes 2019 stronger than 2015.. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Andy Dalton finds a new team. Congrats - Essex Johnson - 05-03-2020, 09:52 PM