Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2 Average
NFL's 4th and 15 proposal and the Bengals
(05-22-2020, 07:37 PM)GreenCornBengal Wrote: I disagree with your OP portion about AJ not fighting for 50/50 balls. AJ made a name for himself in the league doing just that. If we have any 4th and 15s AJ is our best chance and teams will cover him knowing that.

Taylor will have to scheme up some good plays to get a guy open like Ross or Tate, maybe even Higgins. That may be our best shot.

Well, we'll agree to disagree on AJ. Teams will cover him because he's an athletic freak with outstanding body control and is far more talented than any receiver on Cincy's roster. I just never watch him play and think "tough guy".

To be honest, other than the weed, I have no idea why I always forget Tate.  A player with his hands and leaping ability should definitely should be on the field in a 4th and 15. He seems tough, but also more crazy than tough. Diving for balls over the middle of the field? That's got nothing to do with tough. That takes a whole lot of crazy. In a bar fight, that's the guy who's side you take. I liked having guys like that on my team.
Only users lose drugs.
:-)-~~~
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: NFL's 4th and 15 proposal and the Bengals - Forever Spinning Vinyl - 05-22-2020, 09:40 PM