Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2 Average
NFL's 4th and 15 proposal and the Bengals
(05-22-2020, 09:40 PM)Forever Spinning Vinyl Wrote: Well, we'll agree to disagree on AJ. Teams will cover him because he's an athletic freak with outstanding body control and is far more talented than any receiver on Cincy's roster. I just never watch him play and think "tough guy".

To be honest, other than the weed, I have no idea why I always forget Tate.  A player with his hands and leaping ability should definitely should be on the field in a 4th and 15. He seems tough, but also more crazy than tough. Diving for balls over the middle of the field? That's got nothing to do with tough. That takes a whole lot of crazy. In a bar fight, that's the guy who's side you take. I liked having guys like that on my team.

Lol ya we will definitely disagree on this one. AJ is way tougher than you are giving him credit for. Sure, he isn’t stiff arming guys, but he snatches the ball o it if the air away from defenders. Watch some of his early career highlights. See the Hail Marys where he steals it from an entire defense. Just look at his Raven games where he went toe to toe against Steve Smith and completely took over. I consider that tough. Like you said agree to disagree, but damn man, AJ is a contested catch boss!!
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: NFL's 4th and 15 proposal and the Bengals - GreenCornBengal - 05-22-2020, 11:55 PM