Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Old People Yelling At Clouds
From a cloud hater himself lemme tell you what just frosts my cookies dag nabbit! When there's an item in the house I KNOW where I left it, but when I go to look for it it's magically vanished as if by some stroke of divine intervention just to piss me off. I rant and rave, stomp my feet and almost ready to murder a small child with my bare hands and then to top it off to really grind my gears..I FIND the damned thing! RIGHT where it was in the first place. GRRRRRRR! All that energy wasted on assuming that SOMEONE in the house is a born liar and probably a thief and all that time it was just me not able to remember where I left it.. DAMMIT! MadPissedHammerTwitchArgh It's ALMOST as bad as the magical missing snack in the refrigerator that keeps you opening the fridge door over and over and over always hoping against all hope that perhaps, just maybe it'll reappear, but it never does.
Sometimes I almost wish the missing item would remain forever lost just to justify my own pointless anger at nobody in particular.
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Old People Yelling At Clouds - iowawriter - 06-25-2020, 09:25 PM
RE: Old People Yelling At Clouds - magikod - 06-25-2020, 11:17 PM
RE: Old People Yelling At Clouds - grampahol - 08-20-2020, 06:06 PM