Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 4.29 Average
Coronavirus Information...who do you trust?
(07-31-2020, 11:50 AM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Watch today's hearing.

That won’t provide a specific example of what you claimed. Apparently, you won’t either.

Quote:Your attacking my comments

“Attacking” is so melodramatic. Did your teachers attack you when correcting your work?

Quote:are answered by the real experts of which you are not close to being nor am I.

As if being an expert matters to you. Between you and I and the other conservatives commenting in JN, I’m the only one actually qualified to write a prescription for hydroxychloroquine. My decision to not prescribe it for Covid 19 is based upon science, not my “hatred” for Trump. Trump or my feelings toward him are the furthest thing from my mind when treating a patient.

Quote:Headline is the Trump team of Faucci, CDC and others have done a great job. China was not honest and refused to let our experts into China for months.

They are all saying the same thing (experts), no reason to not get kids back in school face to face.

Biden's claim of vaccine is a lie was blown out of the water by Faucci. Warp speed is on track to develop a vaccine by end of 2020. System already in place to produce 300 and distribute 300 million doses, the financial commitment already done and general in charge of the distribution.

I strongly suggest watch the entire hearing. I see facts from experts and I see some great news from the Faucci led Trump team.

But, no examples of double standards from the experts that we can examine together?
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Coronavirus Information...who do you trust? - oncemoreuntothejimbreech - 07-31-2020, 05:55 PM