Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
LE Leaks show treatment of pro BLM protestors vs conservative militias
(07-21-2020, 12:15 PM)Dill Wrote: When I actually see it written out like that, I wonder where the info about a "self described warlord" issuing firearms to a "security force" comes from.

Google is a thing, try using it.  I'm not here to educate you on the basic facts of what happened at CHAZ/CHOP.  If you want to engage on the subject educate yourself on the basic facts before attempting to do so.  At the very least don't expect me to hold your hand through the process. 

Quote:Who reported "shots fired" and to whom? Why such aversion to sourcing such material facts, or acknowledging gaps in the record? 

"Shots fired" is still rather vague. Was someone shooting at the security force? Innocent passersby?

Please refer to a post I made above, it should clear all of this up.

Quote:I am still asking where these facts are available.  Fred, Dino can you help?

I can't tell you how amusing this sentence is. Hilarious

Quote:Is the bolded then "speculation"? 

No, it's a fact.

Quote:I don't approve of vigilantism wholeheartedly or even half-heartedly, by "security forces" or police. 

Even so, I think I can "excuse" a shooting, even a police shooting, if it was in self defense.

Even a police shooting?  Very generous of you.  I didn't know you were a George Zimmerman defender, this topic has revealed some very interesting things about our fellow posters.

Quote:Why should the effort to collect and establish a factual record before rendering judgment be cast as "far left members . . . tripping over themselves to defend this blatant act of vigilantism"?  Why isn't the "professional LEO with investigative experience" helping to provide a sourced factual record rather than rushing to play judge and jury?

Again, please see above, all of this is answered.  Also again, please educate yourself about basic facts before attempting to pursue this topic further.  I know I would appreciate it and I'm sure others reading the thread would as well.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: LE Leaks show treatment of pro BLM protestors vs conservative militias - Sociopathicsteelerfan - 07-21-2020, 02:23 PM