Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
LE Leaks show treatment of pro BLM protestors vs conservative militias
(07-28-2020, 10:49 AM)Belsnickel Wrote: Nope. They said specifically they were on church property. That is what I have been saying all along and you said they weren't. I don't know what else to call that other than you implying that they are lying about the place they were run off from. But whatever makes you feel better about your position.

Oh, they "specifically" said they were on church property. I remove my assertion that's it's possible they could have been confused. I've seen numerous folks in combat, trained to fight in a combat environment swear they were where they want. A couple even specially said it. I didn't call them liars. But for some reason these clergy facing the shock and awe of law enforcement lawlessly invading and occupying their church could not have been mistaken.

You know what makes me feel better about my position? The person on the other end not making up shit that was said. See you in the next thread.   
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: LE Leaks show treatment of pro BLM protestors vs conservative militias - bfine32 - 07-28-2020, 11:05 AM