Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
LE Leaks show treatment of pro BLM protestors vs conservative militias
(08-29-2020, 11:38 PM)samhain Wrote:  
Are you seriously going to tell me that you can look at the pictures of him crammed into the cop cosplay outfit and not think that he's Augustus Gloop from Charlie and the Chocolate Factory crossed with Eric Cartman?  LOL.  Yeah, I'm sure he just bought the AR to defend himself from the mob of young ladies trampling each other to earn his favor.  

His mom had to remove him from school.  Lots or kids, perhaps even most, experience bullying.  How many cope so poorly that they have to be removed from social interaction with their peers.  It's not the norm, for sure.  
Also not saying he's "right".  I don't think a 17 year old patrolling a riot zone with an AR is a good idea on any level.  Does the military let 17-year-olds enlist?  I am open to the idea that he was indeed defending himself, but I'm not ready to build a statue of the pudgy fella in DC to honor his heroism as the right seems prepared to do.  
I dunno, maybe the people that venerate him can send him a care package of some donuts and cheesy poofs to help him cope.
You mention the kid didn't cope well with being bullied, then spend about 80% of your post bullying him, and then claim you've changed your stance on the matter because of the way people reacted. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: LE Leaks show treatment of pro BLM protestors vs conservative militias - bfine32 - 08-30-2020, 09:30 AM