Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
RESTORE THE REP I GOT FROM THE GUY CRYING TO GET HIS ACCOUNT DELETED THREAD MODS!
(07-29-2020, 11:32 AM)HarleyDog Wrote: If your repped in a thread and the thread is deleted, I don't think you lose the rep given to you once it's been given. I could be wrong, but if you look into your alerts, those rep msgs should still be there. However, when you click it will not take you to the thread. I think I'm right, but not 100% sure. With that said, it's refreshing to read all of you having a good time. I seriously mean that.

Handy for the clarification mr moderator man. But I can’t see the comment these posters made either. And one of them sends me some real personal notes that encourage me and help relieve stress that builds up in my lower lumbar.

That why I’m asking you, mr moderator man, to reinstate that mans account so I can get on with my day.

Can someone at least sign up an alt and post the same trite crap as he would so I can jump in with a couple of poignant zingers and get me some cos-play handy?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: RESTORE THE REP I GOT FROM THE GUY CRYING TO GET HIS ACCOUNT DELETED THREAD MODS! - Vas Deferens - 07-29-2020, 11:40 AM