Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
More "largely peaceful" Portland protests
(09-21-2020, 11:23 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I'll concede Dino's "Plot Twist" is nothing to take exception to, but this is.

You have 0 idea what posts they found, but we do know it was reported he fled Omaha because of death threats, we do know he suffered from PTSD, and we do know he stated the night of the shooting felt like a war zone to him.

Of all the things this man feared; getting a fair trial was most likely toward the bottom of the list. 

You comments on why a disturbed man killed himself without evidence are appalling. 

I never saw where he suffered from PTSD.

But for some reason it did not bother him that much for 4 months after killing a man.  I do not doubt that he was stressed, but he ran away from death threats so that is pretty much to opposite of killing himself.  He only killed himself after it was announced that "new evidence" had been used to obtain an indictment.

I would have said the same thing about anyone else who acted that way under those circumstances.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: More "largely peaceful" Portland protests - fredtoast - 09-22-2020, 05:21 PM