Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
OUR 5 Bold Predictions for the 2020 Season
(08-10-2020, 11:43 PM)lone bengal Wrote: Agreed just seemed liked a lot of fans were drinking the cool aid. Some were acting like Josh Bynes is some great find even tho he's a journeyman linebacker. Also there been a lot of  hyping up Pratt, Wilson and Davis-Gaither even tho they could turn out like every other 3rd and 4th round backers we have drafted. Hope I'm wrong we had a great offseasn and it would have been impossible to fill every need. I hope the kids play well. 

That undrafted journeyman will be a valuable asset in the LB room.  He is a film study junkie and the young guys will certainly be able to learn from him.  That, and Pratt continuing where he left off puts the LB corps head and shoulders over where it was a year ago.  

I think it was wise to "double down" with Wilson and ADG.  Bailey is sort of a late round lottery ticket, but if that dude stays healthy, he sure performed against the best in college football and it wasn't like he was surrounded by NFL talent.  

Very excited about the LBs this season.  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: OUR 5 Bold Predictions for the 2020 Season - SHRacerX - 08-12-2020, 12:40 PM