Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Seahawks weren't good, we just recovered from our mistakes.
Perhaps this isn't a popular opinion, but alas...

Although we had to have an unprecedented comeback for these Bengals, this game should not have even been close.  We had stupid holding penalties that killed drives, fumbling issues, and forced throws in the 3rd quarter.  The Seahawks didn't play well at all, minus their RB.  The Seahawks played horrible defense 3/4 quarters.  Their offense was atrocious even without pressure in the first half.  My point is, almost every other team in the league would have capitalized on those mistakes and would have had the Bengals by their throats.  We almost gave this game away from our own mistakes, and in previous years it would have been a sure loss.

All teams are due for this type of game for at least a couple games a year.  This team showed today that they are special, by winning a game where they were making mistake after mistake against a perennial winner.  Super Bowl teams win games even when they don't play their best game, something the Bengals haven't done against a good team in a very long time.  I'm impressed, and I have no reason to believe that this can't be our year.  WHO DEY.  
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
The Seahawks weren't good, we just recovered from our mistakes. - 2ndHalfAdjustment - 10-11-2015, 11:55 PM