Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
2020 Weekly QB index Burrow 22
(10-17-2020, 08:03 PM)Murdock2420 Wrote: If the debate was Burrow versus Herbert, the answer is Burrow.

But that is not the debate. The debate is Burrow vs Herbert and 2 other first round guys. What if it is Herbert a RT and a WR...  

My arguement was never Burrow wasn't the best of the QBs my arguement was and is... he will not have enough support to succeed here in the short term. The team needs a lot of players. I saw a chance to get multiple holes filled and a comparable talent.

If they spend on the OL like they just did on defense we’ll be fine. Can’t keep waiting on draft picks anyway.

Right now we have a 1st round LT (good but there will be growing pains), a 4th round LG (shouldn’t be starting), an undrafted Center (serviceable), a 2nd round FA at RG (injured - backups are all terrible), and a 7th round RT (inconsistent to say the least needs upgraded).

Even a few high draft picks would take time to fix that mess. If we don’t bring in some starting quality FA’s (like Conklin not XSF) it’s going to be ugly for the near future anyway.

The draft is not the only way to fill holes. As we’re seeing with our now top 10 defense. If you truly want extra picks start trading guys like Geno, Dunlap, Ross, etc.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: 2020 Weekly QB index Burrow 22 - Nicomo Cosca - 10-17-2020, 08:30 PM
RE: 2020 Weekly QB index Burrow 22 - J24 - 10-17-2020, 07:17 PM