Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Sewell or trade with QB needy teams?
(11-24-2020, 05:26 PM)KillerGoose Wrote: Time sure did prove you right with Murray when you said he would go in the third round. Oh, wait..

Well, there was that time that you said Haskins was the greatest QB to ever come out of Ohio State and he was a “lock” for the Top 10. Wait...

Well, there was that time you said that Haskins was better than Murray. Time is saying Haskins isn’t even a starter anymore (lost his job to Kyle Allen and post-injury Alex Smith) and Murray is in the middle of an MVP-type season.

Trevor Lawrence is the real deal and I would agree that he is likely the best prospect since Luck. However, saying that Fields is a better prospect than Burrow was is another hot-take of yours. You can argue that Fields has a stronger arm, but he also struggles with play recognition and working under pressure. Burrow was an elite prospect when it came to these categories and his accuracy was simply superb. Those translated to the NFL quite nicely. He obviously took his lumps, but he (along with Herbert) were on pace to break all of the major rookie records.

I’m sure time will prove you right when it comes to Burrow busting, which you also predicted.
I’m what? I had burrow as a top 7-10 nfl qb?
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sewell or trade with QB needy teams? - Jpoore - 11-24-2020, 07:19 PM