Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Sewell or trade with QB needy teams?
(11-24-2020, 07:19 PM)Jpoore Wrote: I’m what? I had burrow as a top 7-10 nfl qb?

No, you didn’t. Here are some quotes, straight from you...

“ Well that’s good bc I’m not here looking for anyone’s approval. But I willl be here laughing it up when burrow busts,”

and in response to someone calling you out on that...

“ It’s not about what I want it’s about what will happen”

Here are some more...

“ He was only good for 1 year? He couldn’t beat out jt freaking Barrett.”

“ I don’t fall for decency bias. And yeah he was damn good but ranked bottom 10 in cfb in ratings on 1st and 2nd read, turnover worthy throws, yards, etc etc. ”

“ Jesus where do I start.
#1. Barrett is the job since 2014? Before burrow? Also burrow was not good at all in 2018. Bottom 19 in every category in all of cfb. Car dale jones best alabama it isn’t that hard. Burrow then ran from a qb competition with Haskins. Why don’t u get ur facts straight. ”

You didn’t have Burrow as a top anything QB. You had him as a bust and now you’re trying walk back those takes now that he had a promising rookie season, just like you tried walking away from your takes and bet with Au165 once Murray was successful. You try to talk confidently about these prospects and once your takes fail miserably, you act like that wasn’t what you really thought.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sewell or trade with QB needy teams? - KillerGoose - 11-24-2020, 07:54 PM