Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Sewell or trade with QB needy teams?
(11-24-2020, 01:45 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Michael Jordan was the first true freshman offensive lineman to start the first game of the season at OSU since Orlando Pace.

If we didn't have a promising your OT already on this team PS would be a no-brainer, but as is. I think draft capital can be more valuable to this team.

Going by draft value and current seeding. Our #3 could be traded to Miami for their 9 and 17. They badly need a young OT to protect their franchise QB.

We could easily come out of the first with something like Kyle Pitts and Wyatt Davis/Alex Leatherman and then we’d still have an early 2nd.

I’m also sure the SD would give up quite a bit to unite Herbert with Sewell
Wouldn't it be more like Miami two 2nd Rd picks in 2021 and a 2022 2nd RD pick. Similar to what the Colts got from  the Jets in 18 for moving up to 3.
(11-24-2020, 04:49 PM)bfine32 Wrote: We could still get a 1st rd OT and more

Trusting OG to jordan or Redmond is also vintage Bengals

I've seen too many "best prospects to come out in years"

Speaking of best prospect in years; have you seen the TE from UofF? Hell you give me the choice of him or JaMarr Chase I'm taking Pitts regardless of draft spot. Somebody like that could damn sure help Joe.

If it's Sewell I'll be very pleased, but I think we could use more picks.

Yep if a team gives you a great deal then you have to look at it. Also a lot depends on what happens in free agency. If we sign Lawson and Jackson then the defense doesn't need as much and drafting Sewell is the best move. If we lose both of those guys along with Dunlap and presumably Atkins getting released then we have a lot to replace on defense.
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sewell or trade with QB needy teams? - J24 - 11-25-2020, 12:37 AM