Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Sewell or trade with QB needy teams?
(11-27-2020, 12:12 PM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: Yes.

It all depends on what the Bengals blocking scheme is; if you're going to run strong side the majority of the time/design plays to take advantage of that, then you put Sewell at RT.

If you're going to make most of the offense go directionally via the LT, then you leave him at LT and move Jonah to RT.

Just going off of Jonah's skillset and comparisons to Joe Thomas, I would keep him at LT, but if we did get Sewell, it would all depend on how the scheme would accommodate him.

Let's the draft the guy first (hoping!), before we discuss this :)

Let's get the #3 overall pick before we do anything else.  I know people say that is rooting to lose (and yes, I did it last year) and that makes you not a fan...whatever.  I want to evaluate more players and see who is worth keeping.  I want to see Markus Bailey play some LB in place of Bynes. I want to evaluate Winston Rose.  I want to see if there is a good G between Spain, Finney, and XSF.  

And I want Chase.  But, hey, I am the one that wanted Ross and thought he could really help this team so you have that to throw in my face for the next six months.  

I am not opposed to Sewell, but I really want Chase.  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sewell or trade with QB needy teams? - SHRacerX - 11-27-2020, 12:23 PM