Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Sewell or trade with QB needy teams?
(11-27-2020, 12:31 PM)Whatever Wrote: If I had to lay money on a guy in this draft to be a perennial Pro Bowler, it would be Chase.  He was a little better than Jefferson was last year, and we all see what he's doing as a rookie.  I think he's the safest pick.  At the same time, great OT's are a lot harder to find than great WR's nowadays.  However, they also tend to be very high bust risks.

As rookies, Chase is going to be a much bigger upgrade over Tate than Sewell is over Hart, in all likelihood.  On the other side of the coin, Hart is an UFA after next year and getting a premium prospect like Sewell for a year to groom to replace him is very attractive.  

Both are great prospects in position groups that need upgrades.  I would be extremely happy with either.  If we don't pony up to fix the OL in FA, though, I think we have to go Sewell.  If we get a couple of top shelf upgrades, like Thuney, I lean more towards Chase.  

Not to mention, Hart can be cut with 0 cap hit next year (or was it a hit of like 1 million? Can't remember).
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sewell or trade with QB needy teams? - Truck_1_0_1_ - 11-27-2020, 03:32 PM