Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Sewell or trade with QB needy teams?
Hold up, just for the sake of discussion, which is what this is all about anyways. Are we really assured the 3rd pick? It’s football, with awful quarterback play we were actually in that giants game, that being said I think we finish third, but here’s my real point, it’s football, are we assured that Jacksonville doesn’t pass us, sorry it’s late and I’m moving slow, but are we effectively a game and a half behind them because of our tie? If so, then yea, odds are very very high that we draft third.

Long winded I know

But assuming we draft third a trade back is kind of off the table, great class but someone would be trading up for one of the top two.

Now that thats established we take the best available, and I hope the bengals aren’t bengal enough to take anyone other than the OT

But these are the Bengals we’re talking about, they took Peter Warwick and John Ross and Akili Smith. They are unpredictable.

Long story short, the story predicts we land 3rd and take Sewell, but don’t act like this is a slam dunk, we are an unpredictable team with an owner and “gm” that have M affinity for our incumbent tackle.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sewell or trade with QB needy teams? - Sanforbd - 12-02-2020, 05:51 AM