Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Sewell or trade with QB needy teams?
(11-24-2020, 04:59 PM)Jpoore Wrote: But again getting journeyman guards isn’t what we need. We made the dumbass decision to resign mixon. U do that u need a running game. U won’t get it there. If u draft Sewell, the oline will be the exact same as it is this year. Absolutely ass.
No he’s an upgrade but it still wouldn’t chang ether problem of the oline.
Burrow was and is way down the list. He isn’t better than mahomes. He’s not better than lawrence he’s not better than fields, etc etc. all y’all were calling him a generational prospect when he damn sure wasn’t better than luck. Also it wasn’t a talent issue with Murray. I thought teams would look at the baseball aspect. Also tua is qb1 and time will prove I’m right. And yeah sure looks great to grab burrow now Sinatra’s of trading back, LIKE I SAID and get tua or Herbert.

I have never welched on a bet in my life. Furthermore no I wouldn’t Sewell is a tackle. We could get a haul. And Sewell would do nothing to improve the oline. Sure tackle position is better. Guess what. Burrow has 30 sacks at his point next year instead of 30 Bc 90 percent of pressures have come through the interior. . Unless the plan is to play Sewell at guard then yeah take Sewell.

How much time will it take to prove you right about Braxton Miller and Lamar Jackson?

(10-24-2017, 08:08 PM)Jpoore Wrote: Lamar would be a horrible pick. He's basically a less athletic braxon Miller. He's horribly inconsistent, displays no touch or accuracy, and All he wants to do is run.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sewell or trade with QB needy teams? - oncemoreuntothejimbreech - 12-03-2020, 02:39 AM