Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Sewell or trade with QB needy teams?
(12-20-2020, 12:49 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: There’s no such thing as being too focused on BPA when you’re as bad as us. We have holes all over. You act like pass rush is our only problem. How were we at stretching the field with big plays? How were we in the red zone? WR is not a strength. We have 2 good ones, but neither is a true deep threat. Our CB’s are terrible outside of WJ3, and who knows if we even re-sign him. Our LBers are still terrible, and I think people are overrating Logan Wilson a bit. He might become a solid player, but we’ll still be searching for a truly elite LB, which has been a problem as long as I can remember. Etc, etc, etc.

If they have a much higher grade on Chase, Surtain, or Parsons, than they do Rousseau, then any one of them would make sense.

I guess we'll just disagree. On THIS team WR is a strength. And personally I'd consider drafting a 3rd WR with the #3 OA pick in the draft to be a luxury this team cannot afford. 

I do agree we have holes all over and I think we should look to fill them instead of strengthening a position that is among our best and youngest.  
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sewell or trade with QB needy teams? - bfine32 - 12-20-2020, 01:00 AM