Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Sewell or trade with QB needy teams?
(12-23-2020, 06:30 PM)Essex Johnson Wrote: My opinion it sounds more like the "Dalton theory" give him more weapons to raise his game.... as i stated elite QB do not need all the weapons, at times they need better defenses actually.. so if we truly believe Burrow is in that class it is not essential to load up at WR for sure.. I understand building up the line totally.. just don;t think outside of Sewell another lineman warrants the #3 pick but i totally see LB and DE that can warrant the 3rd pick.. I prefer to go FA with a veteran WR or TE to help Burrow over Chase ....

Nonsense. Does Mahomes win the Super Bowl last year without Tyreek Hill and Travis Kelce? Did Peyton not have a HoF WR in Marvin Harrison? Montana had Rice. Brady had to get out of NE because they refused to give him the weapons he needed, but when he had Gronk and Moss before that he was on another level. Would Aaron Rodgers have more than one ring if they gave him better weapons all those years? I know Watson is having a good season statistically, but the team sucks, would they not be better if they still had Nuk Hopkins?

If the strength of your team is your QB you should build around him.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sewell or trade with QB needy teams? - Nicomo Cosca - 12-23-2020, 10:00 PM