Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Sewell or trade with QB needy teams?
(12-24-2020, 06:41 PM)Jpoore Wrote: Complete disagree. It’s better at the top and deeper than last years. U had 2 question marks at the top as ppl thought becton and Thomas  was a question mark and we’re iffy. Austin jackson was looked at as a bigger reach than clielin ferrell. I got 7 tackles with 1st round grades which is what most will have and another 5 with 2nd rounds.

Really? He dosent improve trash rg and average center play. Even if he gets the best pff grade of tackles in the last 5 draft classes(something Jonah williams currently holds) he’s pretty much Bobby hart this year. We will still be picking top 10 next year if that’s the case. But Wyatt Davis and Christian darrisaw? All of a sudden there is 0 weakness on oline and u grabbed at minimum an extra 2nd and extra 3rd to improve dline and secondary

I will be irate if the Bengals try to solve the offensive line by starting two rookies.  I don't care so much if they trade back, but counting on two rookies to be ready Day 1 with Joe coming off of knee surgery is a disaster waiting to happen.  
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sewell or trade with QB needy teams? - RiverRat13 - 12-24-2020, 07:29 PM