Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Sewell or trade with QB needy teams?
(12-25-2020, 12:10 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Hopkins is, at worst, an average Center and with the needs this team has, he's one of the last guys you need to worry about replacing this next year. You take care of fixing the "trash RG" play by signing one of the 3 guys who should be available in FA. Move Spain back to LG where he's an above average pass blocker (while not being very good in the run). Then you have Sewell--Spain--Hopkins--FA--Williams. That's a good Oline, capable of protecting your franchise quarterback. 

I wouldn't touch another OSU Olineman with a 10 foot pole for the next decade or two and i don't trust the Bengals as far as i can throw them picking anywhere from 10-32 in rd1 or any round after that, save the 2nd where they've somehow been magical. 

We don’t have money for free agency. I still expect us to try and keep aj green. Even if we did I’d prefer money be spent elsewhere. Hopkins is at best an average center. Spain is another guy we have to resign. If we can, move him to lg, u get the best guard in the draft and best since nelson at rg, get a 2nd round pick tackle to be ur rt, weather that be leatherwood,, slater, or someone else. Giving u a line of Jonah-Spain-Hopkins- Davis-leatherwood. Both are great lines. But only one gives u a lot of extra high picks to improve the dline and secondary. Also ur “I wouldn’t touch a osu olineman with a 10 foot pole” is idiotic. We had 1 high pick bust. But ur type of mindset we would never draft anyone. From any schools. That’s how u miss out on the micheal Thomas of the world
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sewell or trade with QB needy teams? - Jpoore - 12-26-2020, 07:53 PM