Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Sewell or trade with QB needy teams?
(12-26-2020, 07:53 PM)Jpoore Wrote: We don’t have money for free agency. I still expect us to try and keep aj green. Even if we did I’d prefer money be spent elsewhere. Hopkins is at best an average center.  Spain is another guy we have to resign. If we can, move him to lg, u get the best guard in the draft and best since nelson at rg, get a 2nd round pick tackle to be ur rt, weather that be leatherwood,, slater, or someone else.  Giving u a line of Jonah-Spain-Hopkins- Davis-leatherwood. Both are great lines. But only one gives u a lot of extra high picks to improve the dline and secondary.  Also ur “I wouldn’t touch a osu olineman with a 10 foot pole” is idiotic. We had 1 high pick bust. But ur type of mindset we would never draft anyone. From any schools. That’s how u miss out on the micheal Thomas of the world

You must have missed the part about OSU linemen...

I'm an OSU fan. Wyatt Davis is strong in a phone booth but he doesn't move well and i don't think i've ever seen him pull. He gets bulled a lot in passpro as well. I'll be completely shocked if he's even an above average OG in the NFL. 

In the last 10 drafts there have been 4 OSU linemen selected in the first 2 rds. Adams, Decker, Mewhort and Price. Adams and Price flopped (moreso Price). Mewhort was average to a little above and Decker has been good for Detroit. Throw in MJ (4th rounder) and Jonah Jackson (3rd rounder this year) and they've been terribad.

That's one good pick out of 6 in the last 10 years. I'm gonna call it now and say one good pick out of 7 in the last 11 drafts after this next year.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sewell or trade with QB needy teams? - rfaulk34 - 12-27-2020, 12:17 AM