Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Sewell or trade with QB needy teams?
(12-26-2020, 09:16 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: You can keep saying this as much as you want, it doesn’t make it anymore true.
34 million. With 5 big time free agents. Seems like we got a ton of money right? U gonna sign thuney with 500 k?
(12-27-2020, 12:17 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: You must have missed the part about OSU linemen...

I'm an OSU fan. Wyatt Davis is strong in a phone booth but he doesn't move well and i don't think i've ever seen him pull. He gets bulled a lot in passpro as well. I'll be completely shocked if he's even an above average OG in the NFL. 

In the last 10 drafts there have been 4 OSU linemen selected in the first 2 rds. Adams, Decker, Mewhort and Price. Adams and Price flopped (moreso Price). Mewhort was average to a little above and Decker has been good for Detroit. Throw in MJ (4th rounder) and Jonah Jackson (3rd rounder this year) and they've been terribad.

That's one good pick out of 6 in the last 10 years. I'm gonna call it now and say one good pick out of 7 in the last 11 drafts after this next year.
Same thing. 1 good osu wr in last decade plus. Davis is great at pass pro(though he has struggled a touch this year) he’s still atop who talent. Ur talking about 4th rounders lie my hey we’re picked 1st round. Completely different.
(12-27-2020, 04:23 AM)Whatever Wrote: If we don't have money for FA, then over 80% of the league doesn't have money for FA, either.  I guess a bunch of guys who's deals are up are just going to retire because nobody can afford to sign them.

Just Bc 60% of teams are in the negative dosent by default makes us have a lot of money.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sewell or trade with QB needy teams? - Jpoore - 12-27-2020, 06:25 AM