Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Zack Taylor getting destroyed in the media
(11-23-2020, 02:25 PM)fredtoast Wrote: I am not backing Taylor at all.  I am just saying this injury was not his fault.  QBs get injured all the time.

Like I said before, if Taylor had made a bad decision like playing Burrow with a pre-existing injury that caused him to get hurt again I would blame the coach.  But coaches are supposed to do the best they can to win, and all we had was Burrow throwing the ball to keep us competitive.  

Yeah, the issue with ZT is that he sucks at coaching, not that his QB got hurt or he "got the QB hurt."  I wanted Burrow out there playing and throwing the ball, why the hell shouldn't he be?  The human body wasn't meant to play football and the chaos of the game can take anyone out at any time.  I'll admit sending Burrow on those QB runs was what I assumed was going to be the "ZT is getting Burrow killed" play more than any sort of standard players falling all over the place at the line, issue.

ZT was 2-11 with Dalton, 0-3 (and counting, I"m sure) with "his guy" in Finley, and 2-7-1 with Burrow.  The dude just flat-out sucks, no need to blame him for the devastating nature of football itself.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Zack Taylor getting destroyed in the media - Nately120 - 11-23-2020, 02:31 PM