Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Zack Taylor getting destroyed in the media
(11-23-2020, 02:37 PM)wildcatnku24 Wrote: This is hindsight being 20/20.  If the defense where they spent all this money stayed healthy, we'd have more wins right now.  The O-Line has been janky, no denying that.  But it's been good enough to let burrow hang 30 points on scoreboards.  

Definitely nothing to do with hindsight. I know I was vocal about improving the line earlier this year. I said they should be running more than passing. I know most fans saw this kind of disaster coming it was just a matter of time. They signed an often injured guard and used a late round pick on another o lineman. Knew that wasn’t enough. Burrow made that line look better than it was. Too many developmental prospects on that line and it was a glaring problem all year long.

I know you’re trying to defend this staff, and I tried to for a while as well. No more. This is on him. You do not pass 60 times a game with a rookie. The season is completely sunk. The clock is ticking for this team to produce winning seasons or else it will be moved elsewhere. The stadium lease is up in about 5 years and that isn’t enough time for this slow as molasses franchise to make things happen.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Zack Taylor getting destroyed in the media - Gdale_Bengal - 11-23-2020, 03:15 PM