Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Zack Taylor getting destroyed in the media
(11-23-2020, 03:15 PM)Gdale_Bengal Wrote: Definitely nothing to do with hindsight. I know I was vocal about improving the line earlier this year. I said they should be running more than passing. I know most fans saw this kind of disaster coming it was just a matter of time. They signed an often injured guard and used a late round pick on another o lineman. Knew that wasn’t enough. Burrow made that line look better than it was. Too many developmental prospects on that line and it was a glaring problem all year long.

I know you’re trying to defend this staff, and I tried to for a while as well. No more. This is on him. You do not pass 60 times a game with a rookie. The season is completely sunk. The clock is ticking for this team to produce winning seasons or else it will be moved elsewhere. The stadium lease is up in about 5 years and that isn’t enough time for this slow as molasses franchise to make things happen.

Well ok, what I mean though is that we'd not be pissed at that decision to spend on D if the dang players were on the field.  

I am trying to defend him, you've got me!  I just like what he brings more than what Marvin brought, which was getting stale.  Now, even for me his leash will be short, i.e. next year needs to show improvement in the W/L column, and the more I think about it (perhaps with the influence of some of ya'll), I think Lou is who probably needs to go.  But then I think that's not fair at all, he got all kinds of shiny new toys that he couldn't use.  
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Zack Taylor getting destroyed in the media - wildcatnku24 - 11-23-2020, 03:33 PM