Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Zack Taylor getting destroyed in the media
(11-24-2020, 01:11 AM)TKUHL Wrote: I dont have a problem with Burrow coming out this season letting it fly. However once it became obvious the Oline was trash, like we all knew it would be, Taylor should have dialed it down some. And once it was obvious this season was over, it just became insane to have the kid out there throwing 60+ times a game. I know it was a freak accident that got him injured but it could have just as well happened on any of the record amount of sacks he’s taken. The odds that it happened the way it did and not on a sack is freaky enough.

It’s so much easier to look back and cherry pick examples to support your argument. I am pissed about the play calling. Burrow completed more passes in the first half yesterday than any QB has in the first half all season yet we only managed to get 9 damn points out of it. I’m sure we were just taking what the D gave us, but the risk/reward is just not there in a lost season to keep pushing it behind that line.

At the end of the day if anyone was shocked by yesterday’s events, well you must be new to this franchise. It was never a matter of when but how bad will it be.

Now this franchise needs to man the f up and rebuild both lines on this team.

Exactly right.

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Zack Taylor getting destroyed in the media - Wyche'sWarrior - 11-24-2020, 05:11 AM