Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Zack Taylor getting destroyed in the media
(11-24-2020, 12:37 PM)Wes Mantooth Wrote: Actually, they were.

It's funny you brought that up.  Just last night I was watching ESPN and they individually listed out the personalites and comments made throughout the season, that said they were going to get this kid killed.

This isn't hindsight is 20/20, or "arm-chair QB" type of stuff.  These were specific comments made well in advance to the injury.

It goes well beyond having a poor OL, some of their guys were referencing stats I never even heard of like "exposure rate" which was used as an indictment on the type of offense being run in addition to the OL woes.
Just what I was thinking... They have been trashing Taylor all year about how he's handling Burrow. And all these people saying we would be mad if they pulled Burrow are lost. We are saying, his playcalling got Burrow killed. It's that simple.. You don't drop a QB back in an empty set so much like that against 2 very good D lines the last 2 weeks and he paid the ultimate price..JC Gio and Perine had above 4 yards a carry average. Give them the GD ball!!
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Zack Taylor getting destroyed in the media - Tony - 11-24-2020, 07:39 PM