Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Zack Taylor getting destroyed in the media
(11-27-2020, 02:41 PM)WychesWarrior Wrote: ....but no one was defending Taylor, like I said, Fred has been on ZT since last season. The national media largely ignores the Bengals. The people assigned to cover them, and the locals are who I listen to.

That's a lot of hits, sure. A lot of drop backs...and early on, Joe held the ball too long on several plays, but he learned fast that he couldn't do that in the NFL. Especially behind this line. They do tend to abandon run too early. However, when you're playing behind a lot, you throw a lot. The run game hasn't been much for years in Cincy. 

It's a message board, where we discuss things. No need to get touchy and personal...lol.

I didn't see the Washington game, but I know it was 9-7 and Joe had over 30 attempts when he went down. Impose your damn will on somebody and run the f'n ball. How Burrow was on pace to shatter the rookie record for attempts. That's beyond uncalled for.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Zack Taylor getting destroyed in the media - jason - 11-27-2020, 02:46 PM