Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How many are done as fans if Zac Taylor gets a third year??
Just to recap a little bit about what I've seen in regards to fans support of Zac Taylor:

-If you read any Enquirer article, pretty much every single comment is negative towards Taylor
-If you read the comments on youtube for their press conference pretty much every single comment is negative towards Taylor.
-If you read any Bengals related content on Twitter, you'll find a slew of negative comments about Zac Taylor.
-If you listen to Sport Talk, you'll never hear a caller in support of Zac Taylor.
-Lance Mcalister, who can definitely be a homer, has now gotten to the point where's he's openly critical of Zac Taylor.
-Mo Egger has been even more critical of Zac Taylor
-Paul Daugherty, who has lightened up with age, has no began questioning Taylor on a routine basis.
-Jungle Noise, which is the most postive Bengals place on the internet, is overwhelming against brining in Taylor back.
-Reddit, similar to Jungle Noise, is following suit.

-And last, but not least, in my everyday life, where I come across all sorts of fans here in Cincy, I don't know a single person who is still defending this guy. Not one. Not my family, friends, coworkers, etc. Not one single person wants this guy here anymore. That's out of dozens of people I personally know and talk Bengals with.

I honestly think I can count the number of people I've actually heard say they want him back on one hand. There's maybe 3 or 4 on here and that's all I've seen.

From countless places on the internet, to comments, to reporters, to discussions in real life, almost every single person I've come across thinks that this dude needs to hit the road. I'd have to believe the silent majority feels similarly.

If you were to somehow poll every single Bengal fan, and ask them: "Do you want Zac Taylor back?" I honestly believe the answer to that question would be, without a doubt, over 95% "no". It may even be 99%. Regardlless, the overwhelming majority want this guy gone.

Imagine being a franchise that has struggled with ticket sales, retaining a guy when 95% of their fanbase wants him gone.

Now imagine that guy won 4 games over 2 seasons, went winless in the division in year 2, has never won a road game, and will likely go winless against the NFC East this season.

I don't see how franchise could keep a coach like this unless they're openly hate their fans, or they're run by complete imbeciles.

Can the Bengals really be so stupid to ignore such a majority opinion, with this track record?
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: How many are done as fans if Zac Taylor gets a third year?? - Wes Mantooth - 11-30-2020, 07:16 PM