Poll: Do You Want Zac Taylor to Return for Year 3?
Yes
No
Undecided
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Do You Want Zac Taylor Back for Year 3 (Everybody Vote Please)
I voted undecided.

If Tobin remains can we trust the next move? I know we have Burrow, but is that enough to attract a legit HC (if that is what we want or is it a rookie HC again). If Tobin's running the show then I'd give it one more year with a new Defensive staff, Oline and RB coach. High draft picks, another FA if the approach has really changed.

If Tobin is included, I'd be for a house cleaning. That'll signal they are shaking it up, and I can get behind that effort. Even if it fails there's not much worse than 2-14. or 2-13-1.

Continuity for the sake of continuity isn't good. The FO needs to signal these era's won't last forever (17 years), and find someone with fresh eye's willing to be the GM without the title (good luck with that). So 3 years with a change at coordinators if the first 2 are bad, seems to still be a realistic timeline.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Do You Want Zac Taylor Back for Year 3 (Everybody Vote Please) - jj22 - 11-30-2020, 08:27 PM