Poll: Do You Want Zac Taylor to Return for Year 3?
Yes
No
Undecided
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Do You Want Zac Taylor Back for Year 3 (Everybody Vote Please)
You know it's amazing that we have 5 people that say yes.

I could maybe get undecided, but yes?

I'm watching Bruce Arians get decimated by former players and coaches in the media. His record as coach is 72-47-1.

You want to talk about releasing the Kraken, they done released 10 of them on poor Bruce Arians.

They're talking about firing him, leaving him in complete disgrace and for all intents and purposes ending his HC career (though he'd still have work as an OC), to hire Josh McDaniels.

The same person who started 6-0 in his career, before actively turning an entire locker room against himself. Though he had controversy beforehand as well.

All because they feel Bruce Arians is full of himself and refuses to tweak his offense to help Tom Brady. Even though they have 4 very winnable games coming up and might end up at 11-5 and will be in the playoffs.

But then we have a coach that is currently on pace, if there isn't a drastic change, to potentially be the worst HC in NFL HISTORY!

We have people in here saying 'well I've seen worse'.

Like only in Cincinnati is that a thing.

It's kind of comical to be honest.
[Image: i-8rLM4gw-M.jpg]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Do You Want Zac Taylor Back for Year 3 (Everybody Vote Please) - TheBengalsMind - 12-01-2020, 01:21 PM