Poll: Do You Want Zac Taylor to Return for Year 3?
Yes
No
Undecided
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Do You Want Zac Taylor Back for Year 3 (Everybody Vote Please)
(12-02-2020, 03:01 PM)R3stangs Wrote: I'm going to put a slightly different spin on this in that last year and this year if the team was good enough to stay within 7 points a good head coach finds a way to win a number of those games. 
He has done nothing that I've seen that any marginally competent head coach wouldn't have in terms of drafting, etc. But he hasn't been able to find a way to win close games and really has shown nothing that I've seen that says this will change.

Even if Zac is able to win one more game, he'll still finish his first 2 years with a .171 winning %. Other than John McKay with the expansion Buc's, what team during the SB era has ever brought back a head coach with a sub .200 win % for a 3rd year?

I thought it was insane when Mike gave Shula a 2 year extension after going 8-24, but bringing Zac back would top that, IMO.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Do You Want Zac Taylor Back for Year 3 (Everybody Vote Please) - Bengalholic - 12-02-2020, 03:41 PM