Poll: Do You Want Zac Taylor to Return for Year 3?
Yes
No
Undecided
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Do You Want Zac Taylor Back for Year 3 (Everybody Vote Please)
(12-02-2020, 05:34 PM)BURROWorBUST Wrote: I voted no. even though I think it might be a little harsh considering the hand that Zac's been dealt. He was a late hire. Sp, 2019 is forgivable. In 2020, did get the front office to sign some free agents to improve the defense and, w/Sua-Filo, the OLine. Then, COVID (but the entire league had to deal to it) and, worse, all of the injuries. Still, if we can sign Eric Bienemy to be the next HC, I say we should do it. His track record in KC speaks for itself.

Didn't Brian Flores coach in the same SB that Zac did, getting the same late start that Zac did? Yet, Flores still managed to win 5 games with a team who's leading rushers were Ryan Fitzpatrick and Mark Walton, and a 26th ranked defense that generated a total of 20 sacks and gave up a ton of points.

You know what Flores also did after his first season? He replaced 3 coaches, one of which was his OC and fellow former Patriot Chad O'Shea. He didn't wait around for a second year to see if they could suck less. That's what separates Flores from Taylor, and why it makes it's difficult for me to give Zac any kind of pass. 
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Do You Want Zac Taylor Back for Year 3 (Everybody Vote Please) - Bengalholic - 12-02-2020, 10:03 PM