Poll: Do You Want Zac Taylor to Return for Year 3?
Yes
No
Undecided
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Do You Want Zac Taylor Back for Year 3 (Everybody Vote Please)
(12-02-2020, 01:35 AM)OUatown Wrote: Drew Sample second round. Traded up for Ryan Finley in the 4th... Doubt he has a job after he gets cut from cincy

This one is on Tobin (MB really). And late start excuse aside, it's bad management. We don't have the scouting to have had been prepared for the draft with the coaching staff in so late. It showed with the Sample (and Finley) pick. 

The coaches weren't signed until late (why didn't Zac give them names to hire while they waited?) and they didn't show they were very prepared to run the kind of search you run after 17 years, with the ideal the leash is long. With Tobin sticking around, what will change? Who else will be willing to come here and have him remain in that position.

With up to 8 HC vacancy's, the competition will be far greater than in 2019. I don't see us in the running for an upgrade. Unless it's Brady, and he's unexperienced, I don't see landing anyone we would want (EB). I know we have Burrow, but I don't see Cinci as a big time landing spot for HC. For Coordinators tho it's proven to be a good stepping stone. That's what year 3 could bring if Zac stays and new assistant coaches are brought in.

I don't trust any of them landing a legit HC and be willing to shake up and restructure the FO. Willing to meet with MB every Monday for film review.... That has to suck.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Do You Want Zac Taylor Back for Year 3 (Everybody Vote Please) - jj22 - 12-02-2020, 10:37 PM