Poll: Do You Want Zac Taylor to Return for Year 3?
Yes
No
Undecided
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Do You Want Zac Taylor Back for Year 3 (Everybody Vote Please)
(12-03-2020, 10:47 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: Behind the Jags?  Well, I would also consider the division you would be competing with.  AFC East is suddenly not a cake walk (only took 15 years).  The Bills and Dolphins are solid contenders and I think the pats will be back next year with a new QB and a lot of players returning.  I sure as hell wouldn't want to face the Browns, Ratbirds, and steelers twice a year.  That has to be the toughest draw.  Only the NFC West might be tougher overall because all four teams are solid.  

Overall, I agree with this sentiment.  And it wouldn't just be for HC, but for all the assistants.  

Exactly. Maybe we get lucky and that top person happens to LOVE the challenge.. but if you want less resistance on the way to the SB, why would you go to Cincy where you face one of the better HC's in recent memory (Tomlin), young MVP and a stacked team (Baltimore) AND a Browns organization that has now turned it around and has a great young core on both sides of the ball? Not to mention, Baltimore and Pitt are 2 of the better teams in the NFL at drafting talent consistently. 

That's a rough road to even make the playoffs consistently. Plus I think we often forget just how quick the #1 pick hype flames out. Kyler Murray is talked about because his team is good this year, but all the attention was on Burrow and Herbert. Next year? Lawrence, easily. And again, the only thing I wish was different about Burrow is that he's ALREADY about to be 24. Lawrence just turned 21.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Do You Want Zac Taylor Back for Year 3 (Everybody Vote Please) - thillan - 12-03-2020, 12:58 PM