Poll: Do You Want Zac Taylor to Return for Year 3?
Yes
No
Undecided
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Do You Want Zac Taylor Back for Year 3 (Everybody Vote Please)
(12-03-2020, 01:00 PM)coachmcneil71 Wrote: Apologies if you were offended. It wasn't so much your opinion as it is my growing disdain for this HC and his regime.

When I see Bengal greats mailing it in or burning down PBS to get out, it doesn't take very long to discern where the problem resides.

So, wasn't personal towards you. More personal towards this atrocious coaching staff. Their record speaks for itself and it isn't likely to get any better.

I completely get the frustration.  My frustration is even greater at the likes of Dunlap that put on such a clown show this year instead of just putting his head down and working.  Not only were his off the field actions very unprofessional, but he made a lot of "business decisions" and played with minimal effort.  Not a great way to leave a final impression.

I get that he was frustrated, but that was no way to handle it.  

The record does speak for itself, but I can't help but think that some of the biggest assets the coaching staff THOUGHT they had coming in to the  season (Green, Atkins, Dunlap, Mixon, Reader, Waynes) have had little to no impact this year either due to injury or declining play.

What actually encourages me (and I try to focus on) is the play out of young guys like Higgins, Wilson, ADG, and Adeniji as well as Jessie Bates turning in to an All-Pro.  If they can have another draft that they nail like last year's and they get a bunch of guys back from injury and possibly the COVID list, then maybe they can be competitive.  

I know that with Burrow in there, I felt like they had a shot to win every game...except for the pitt and baltimore games (groan).  And that was win no Mixon, a make-shift line, and two real weapons in the passing game (Higgins and Boyd) that those two defenses have enough talent to shut down.  We need that true #1 WR to be the missing piece to open things up against them.  I am really hoping it works out that they get Thuney as a FA and Chase with the first pick in their draft.   
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Do You Want Zac Taylor Back for Year 3 (Everybody Vote Please) - SHRacerX - 12-04-2020, 09:39 AM