Poll: Do You Want Zac Taylor to Return for Year 3?
Yes
No
Undecided
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Do You Want Zac Taylor Back for Year 3 (Everybody Vote Please)
(12-04-2020, 09:58 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: Doesn't matter, he specifically called Taylor a toxic asshole, and provided no evidence from Elise's article that anyone referred to him in this way.  And it is his staff and he is responsible for it, but what would you have him do?  Fire the DC in mid-season because some players (who wouldn't put their names on it) spoke out against the way he curses at them?  No, he had a conversation with Lou and it appears to have worked based on a recent tweet by Jessie Bates.  

I have already said I am in favor of canning Anarumo.  I don't see much from him to convince me otherwise, but Taylor is not a toxic asshole.  

As I mentioned elsewhere, Zac called a meeting with Bates and Boyd when they landed after the Washington game. It seems the players got what they wanted. That's one encouraging sign from Zac. He listened to his young leaders.

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Do You Want Zac Taylor Back for Year 3 (Everybody Vote Please) - Wyche'sWarrior - 12-04-2020, 11:30 AM