Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Margus Hunt very under the radar pick
(12-23-2020, 10:47 PM)MileHighGrowler Wrote: Back many moons ago when I worked a high school job in a restaurant, this guy who was a scam artist came in and made off with about $100 from my register by asking for change and constantly changing what he wanted and what he was talking about.  15-year old me took the bait and lost the restaurant money.  This reminds me of that.  Dunlap has exactly zero to do with this conversation.  Poe has zero to do with this conversation.  The entire thing was predicated on the fact that Hunt quietly came in and has made some level of difference and it's been nice having him here for a little disruption and to fill a gap in the lineup.  

If you want to talk about what-ifs and woulda/coulda/shoulda, by all means be my guest, but I'm not taking the bait and continuing on with this.  You're trying to make a point that keeps changing and isn't even what we were talking about.  

Ah... The old short change hustle. When I was at Ohio State, there were a few guys that did that at most of the establishments up and down High St... I'd forgotten about that til just reading your post.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Margus Hunt very under the radar pick - jason - 12-23-2020, 11:03 PM